Achieving a Simple yet Effective Retail Fitout
It’s no secret that the look and feel of a retail store is critical to its appeal.
When you walk into a store that has a dynamic layout with well displayed stock, a good balance of light and tone, and complimentary furniture and finishes, it is inviting and appealing - and often quite inspiring!
Clients regularly come to us wanting to achieve an effective retail fitout that exudes the appeal they are after, but are concerned of the complexity associated with a major fitout.
Achieving the desired ‘look’ in a retail store doesn’t have to be complex. Simplicity is often just as effective as a highly styled space.
As an example, take a look at this mobile phone retail store that we recently completed in Brisbane. The brief for this project was to establish a new retail store that reflected the desires of the target market. The outcome is a simple and effective fitout that is bright and contemporary.
The works involved:
- Installation of a new shop front with simple colour scheme and clean lines
- Removal of unwanted fixtures and fittings
- Installation of new walls, strategically located to achieve space efficiency and ease of movement throughout the store
- Commercial grade laminate flooring in neutral tones to compliment the overall colour scheme and mood
- Installation of timber counter and timber display shelving, creating a light and relaxed feel
- Installation of Vodafone light boxes set into walls
- Electrical works
AC Fitouts provided plans for certification and managed the certification process. We also lodged plans for Building Approval and are currently managing this process.
This store shows that simplicity really can achieve a dynamic outcome that is effective and appealing to your target market.